Sunday, September 10, 2017

Announcement Time people

Damn I suck at keeping this thing updated don't I? 

In all seriousness though Sam's Birthday Bash 2 was a RESOUNDING SUCCESS!!! and to all the bands that played you the best but with that in mind I'd like to announce that I'll be laying dormant for the next few months with maybe some potential for post on here if the right thing comes up but I have other endeavors that must be meet before I can really devote much thought to music at this time but I will say that December will be the month to follow for sure because those who've been following me for years will most certainly know what's to come but until then for slightly better updates I'll link you to the Facebook Page for this blog because it's a bit more active in terms of updates:


but to round this out nicely here's a few pics that I managed to get from the show enjoy the sight of a very drunk Sam




No comments:

Post a Comment