Thursday, April 21, 2016

R.I.P. Prince 1958-2016

This year's been rather tough on music with David Bowie passing on at the beginning you'd think it couldn't get any worse and yet another legend has passed on this day and it's saddening to say that I'll never get to see the majesty of one Prince live but he's hopefully in a better place now and the fact that his legacy of amazing music will now be even more immortalized is a thing.

I know I've joked in the past with an exaggerate love for Purple Rain but it really is true that I do find it to be one of the greatest songs ever written and I've played it quite a bit tonight and while I can't really post up some of his amazing work I can at the very least have a moment of silence for a man who put a voice to some of the best pop music of an entire lifetime....

R.I.P. Your royal awesomeness...


No comments:

Post a Comment