Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Just a friendly update and Band suggestion from me....

What is up world Sam of Sam's Song of the Day here finally taking the time out of my concert induced coma to actually write something up for this god damn blog here aaaaaaaaaaand what a weekend it was for me I got to see the all mighty CHRVCHES and Misterwives all within two day's of one another, got my picture taken and featured on 96.5 The Buzz's facebook and twitter pages, and as of yesterday have started my very own Twitter which you can follow @samihellam or by clicking this text box but like I've said I got to see two amazing shows and at Misterwives I got to see a pretty bad ass band called Waters open for them and I'd like to make note that if you're really into Grouplove I think you'd adore them and if they come to your neck of the woods you should give em a view they're quite the energetic group of performers.


No comments:

Post a Comment